The next phase of the London Regional Talent Board is here – I am pleased to confirm that the nomination window for Aspirant Directors into the Aspire Together: London Talent Pool is now open.
Working together, our priority must be to create a diverse talent pool of NHS senior leaders in London for now and the future. Managed by the NHS for the NHS, the Aspire Together: London Talent Pool will give our organisations a quality assured pool of candidates to select from when appointing to senior posts.
We are asking for your support to populate the pool with ‘ready now’ talent, deployable within 6-12 months into their next role and visible to recruiting organisations across the whole of London (with no fees). We also identify ‘ready soon’, deployable within 12-18 months, and ‘ready later’.
To do this, we need to create awareness across our networks. You can help our reach by using #AspireTogetherLondon in online engagement and utilising the information below to inform your networks.
Whilst sharing this information please be mindful to link with your D&I networks and contacts to encourage applications which will in turn help to create a diverse talent pool. If you know someone in your NHS networks who embodies the success profile, there has never been a better time to recognise and nominate them, all it takes is a simple talent conversation and completing the pre-work available online.
If you are a current director, you can apply to be in the talent pool via the Existing Director pathway by following the instructions on the apply now page.
Existing Director Pathway – open now:
- For candidates who have been a Director for two years and are looking for a change of role
- Candidates are required to submit an application detailing their experience and how they meet the competencies identified in the Success Profile
Aspirant Director Pathway – open now:
- For candidates who wish to apply for their first Executive Director post; are currently operating at one level below Board level
- Candidates are required to attend one of three Gateway Assessment Centres in 2020:
- 7 – 8 April 2020
- 5 – 6 May 2020
- 18 – 19 June 2020
- Existing Directors are not required to attend an assessment centre
For further information, please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org