This workshop by Eden Charles helps delegates to understand the kinds of things that get in the way of enabling more significant change to take place in relation to equality, diversity and Inclusion. It builds upon the lessons learned since Brexit to identify the hidden and surfaced factors that get in the way – and the kinds of actions, strategies and behaviours that can achieve a real difference. It provides challenging thinking, allied with practical actions that delegates can take to make a difference.
This workshop will focus upon the “Charles’ Blocks and Enablers” Model to help structure the day. Delegates will be encouraged to work with the reality of their own unique situations and then be guided on how to apply their learning to their own work life.
The objectives of this event are to :
- Allow you to explore the blocks and enablers that enable deeper change which consequentially impacts sustainable shifts and outcomes for the organisations and those that the organisations serve.
- Help you distinguish first, second and third order change.
- Allow you to look at models and theories of change, and decided upon the approach that is most suitable for your situation.
- Give you support in creating plans that can create the outcomes that you are seeking to establish.
- Provide you with enjoyment, challenge and inspiration