These programmes focus on changing the deeply rooted organisational norms that hold back ambitions to develop an inclusive organisation. These interventions will emphasise to delegates the importance of stories and narratives in helping to deal with ambiguity, and how they contribute to reinforcing organisational behaviours, values, and culture.
The objectives of this programme are to:
1. To engage you on D&I issues and offer a working group some support and build confidence and skills of communication
2. Enable you to amplify your unheard voice and experiences
3. To raise your awareness, and deepen your understanding, of D&I issues of other London staff through the writing produced
4. To increase your connections amongst people, across hierarchies and systems
5. Help you work towards a self-managed development group that has the skills and shared responsibilities to sustain it.